Automated Drive - Multi-Modal HMI Solution - Connectivity Solution - Driver Distraction Research - Usability
The way drivers interact with their cars is evolving, driven by changes in a number of related domains – personal mobile devices, car technology, consumer electronics, demography and economics.
Therefore, the ultimate challenge for HMI experts is the creation of an interface that is both engaging, functional and easy to reach and use. This has become even more important in the automotive cockpit where the number of instruments and functions directly accessible to the driver has kept rising steadily over the years.
Car companies are starting to think more and more like electronic and high tech companies. Automotive HMI design has become the ultimate tool for brand differentiation for all automotive segments. The arrival of the connected car and the development of automated driving are main drivers. Information technology and software that enables next generation multimodal, multitouch and multizone HMI design is the key for OEMs.
This event will draw together extensive experience from industry professionals and encourage the exchange of knowledge, and promote dialogue in an interactive networking surrounding.
- Understand customer expectations and experiences across different world markets to better develop future HMI designs
- How can the transition into automated drive be facilitated through an inspiring HMI design? Find out which functionalities can make for an enjoyable automated driving experience
- Benefit from the latest research results and usability studies in order to improve how the driver accesses necessary data without distraction
- Discover how advanced connectivity solutions and a multi-modal HMI approach are helping to reduce complexity and driver workload
- Optimize integration and deployment of next generation user interfaces and content in both standard and non-standard environments through smart HMI development to fulfill consumers’ fast-changing needs